Founded 1826. Facilities include Bar, restaurant, cafeteria, billiards, squash, tennis, bridge, petanque, skittles and darts.
Established in 1852, the premises it occupies were originally built by the Knights of Saint John of Jerusalem, Rhodes and Malta in the seventeenth century and used as the accounting branch of their Treasury. The large entrance hall leads to a majestic staircase that branches off into two. The spacious landing on the first floor leads to the two main reception areas: The Ballroom and the Presidents Room. Beyond the Ballroom lie the Dining Room, overlooking St George’s Square and the smaller Princess Room so named after the visit to the club of Queen Elizabeth II when she was still a princess.
Founded 1901. Facilities include an open-air restaurant, bar, dining room, coffee and snack bar, TV lounge, reading room, 2 golf courses, mini-golf, polo, Kentucky-style trotting track and riding stables, indoor and outdoor cricket pitches, 18 tennis courts, 5 squash courts, gymnasium, outdoor swimming and pool bar (both Summer only), rugby, archery, soccer, billiards, cards, private beach and children’s play complex including bar, television, billiards and table tennis.