Opened in 1998 in the Château Fond’Roy and established on the initiative of a group of private partners, the club is located near the Forêt de Soignes within a ‘stones throw’ of the centre of Brussels and the Louise quarter.
Located in the former St Peters Abbey which was built in the 10th Century, the Club was incorporated in 1967.
Founded in 1779. The facade of the Clubhouse dates from 1787, but due to a fire the interior dates from 1859. Located in the heart of Liège. Closed on weekends.