NEW RECIPROCAL CLUB
Bankipore Club was established in the year 1865 on the bank of River Ganges at Patna, Bihar and its Founder Secretary was J.P.W.Johnstion.
The Bankipore Club, first in unified Bihar and also the second oldest club in the eastern India, is one of the few remaining legacies of the British Raj and has had its moments of glory. Legendary writer E.M. Forster who stayed at the Club, gave a shadow reference to it in his famous novel A Passage to India as Chandrapore Club.
The club is affiliated to many of the topmost clubs across the country and is also affiliated with India club at Dubai. The Club has one air-conditioned restaurant and one canteen and also multiple individual counters to serve members and guest multi-cuisine food at reasonable prices. The Club has multiple sports facilities including Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, squash court, billiards & snooker, card room , bridge room and a children’s play zone. It also provides yoga training to it’s members. The century old library is star attraction of the club with an assortment of old and rare books and also books from recent times.