NEW RECIPROCAL CLUB
The Nuevo Casino’s history goes back more than 150 years. It was founded in 1856 by a group of people who were already members of a society known as ‘Los Doce Pares’. The Casino is a beautiful building designed by architect Maximiliano Hijon, it remains to this day one of the major landmarks on the square. The venue’s main feature is its main hall with high ceilings and magnificent original architecture. There is also a period library along with newly installed dining rooms.