NEW RECIPROCAL CLUB
Founded in the year 1901 the Central Provinces Club is the oldest club of central India, located in Civil Lines, Nagpur. The 9 acre main Club Campus houses lush green lawns, Club House, Tennis Courts, Badminton Courts, Cottages, Rooms, Downtown and 1901 venues.
The main Club House is an old colonial building, which hosts members & their families. The Club House includes sporting & recreation facilities such as Gymnasium & Spa, Sqaush, Swimming, Table Tennis, Billiard’s & Card Room.