LONDON – City Livery Club

The City Livery Club is a members-only club in the City of London which was established in June 1914. It is currently based at 42 Crutched Friars, in the City of London, a site which it shares with the City University Club. The Club is open to men and women.

The club was founded ‘to bind together in one organisation liverymen of the various guilds in the bond of civic spirit, in service to the Ancient Corporation and in the maintenance of the priceless City Churches,’ and it serves primarily as a social and lunching club for those working in the City.