NEW RECIPROCAL CLUB
The Western Baths Club is a Victorian era private swimming and leisure club founded in 1876. The Club remains at its original site at 12 Cranworth Street, Hillhead, Glasgow. The 19th-century baths are protected as a category A listed building. Along with the Arlington Baths it is one of two Clubs of its kind left in Glasgow. In recent years the Club acquired adjacent ground and erected a new building to house a modern sports hall and gym thereby further enhancing the Club’s facilities. The Baths are distinctive for their period trapeze and exercise rings over the swimming pool.