CAPETOWN – Cape Town Club

This Club, the oldest in South Africa, founded in 1858, has relocated back to its original premises in Queen Victoria Street. The Clubhouse was built in the late 19th century specifically to house the Club with funds donated by Cecil J Rhodes to a Hebert Baker design. It is located within walking distance of the bustling heart of town.