NEW RECIPROCAL CLUB
The history of the Casino Sporting Club goes back to the year 1890, when a group of about sixty notables from A Coruña got together to materialise their idea of creating a club that emulated the international clubs in fashion at that time. The first objective was to provide the associates with a meeting place and a space for recreation, as well as the promotion of cultural and sports activities.
From the moment of its creation, the head office has been located in the same place on Calle Real, in the heart of the Herculean city. Currently it consists of basement, semi-basement, ground floor and nine upper floors.
For its part, the La Zapateira Sports Park, has twelve hectares of surface and consists of indoor facilities with heated swimming pools and spa, gym, outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, covered paddle tennis courts, indoor multisport sports centre, soccer field and archery, picnic area, playgrounds, large wooded leisure areas and a social building with restaurant and cafeteria.